Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by the company with the distinctive title “Pantimeless”, based in VALAORITOU 2, CHALANDRI – ATHENS with TIN: Tax Identification Number from its online store Pantimeless. gr (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Store”).
For security reasons of the transactions, the User of the online store (hereinafter “User” or “Customer”) to complete the User’s order in the online store is required to fill in name, mailing address, contact phone and email. This information remains strictly confidential. The COMPANY reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to its customers in the online store. If at any time the User wishes to cancel their registration in the list of addresses / email, they can do so by sending an email to [email protected] in order to request the deletion or change of their personal data.
- Order. Submission and Acceptance
3.1. Submit an online order
The order of the products is submitted through the completion and sending of the Order Form that exists in the online store. Before placing the order (checkout), the Customer receives through a unique link, knowledge of the terms regarding the sale of products and / or services they wish to obtain and then selects the activation of a relevant icon (indication) “I have read and accept them Terms of purchase “. With this marking, the Customer expressly and unreservedly declares that before submitting their order they have received in a clear and understandable way the following information:
- The main features of the products and/or ordered, as described in the pages of the online store. The Customer must check each relevant feature, before submitting their order, so as not to have any doubts about the features and properties of the ordered products and / or services. The COMPANY has no responsibility in case the Customer failed to be adequately informed about the above.
- The ID, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address of the COMPANY.
- The total price of the products of the order, including VAT, any other fees and all additional charges for shipping, delivery, or mail as well as any other costs. When these charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be required becomes known to the Customer in the text of the order (order form) and the Customer must be informed before placing the order. Additional charges or other costs that were not disclosed to the Customer prior to the submission of the order or in case they could not be calculated during the order were not notified to the Customer by telephone prior to confirmation of receipt of the order, then these are not borne by the Customer without prior consent. In particular, the listed prices of the products as placed in the online store are the final ones (including the corresponding VAT). The above final prices of each product in the online store do not include shipping costs, which are calculated after the text of the order based on the choice of shipping method.
- The means of payment, delivery, execution, but also the deadline within which the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods or provide the services.
- Any delivery restrictions and means of payment.
- The conditions, exceptions, deadline and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the obligation to charge the Customer with the direct cost of returning the products to the COMPANY, in case of withdrawal.
- In case the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal after having used the service, he must pay a reasonable cost to the COMPANY.
- When the right of withdrawal is not provided under the Law, the information that the Customer will not have the right of withdrawal or, as the case may be, the circumstances in which the Customer loses the right of withdrawal.
- The existence of the LIABILITY of the COMPANY for real defects and lack of agreed properties.
- The duration of the contract, where it is applicable, or, if the contract is of indefinite duration or the automatic extension, the conditions for the termination of the contract.
- Where applicable, the minimum duration of the Customer’s obligations under the contract.
- Where applicable, the existence and conditions of deposit of money.
- The obligation to pay upon submission of the order.
The sending of the order to the COMPANY is a proposal for the purchase of the ordered goods and a statement of acceptance of all the charges described in the order. If there is no information or acceptance, the Customer is entitled to a refund of this payment.
3.2. Confirmation of receipt of electronic order – Preparation of sale
The order is not binding on the COMPANY, before the Customer receives the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, as described below.
The order is considered received by the COMPANY from the moment the Customer receives the relevant update of the order status. Updates on the status of the order are sent by email to the email address registered by the User. The status of the order is updated as and when changes occur during the management of the order. The Customer must inform the COMPANY (no later than 2 hours from the time of receipt of the electronic notice for the registration of the order) in writing for any error, otherwise the information mentioned in the confirmation of the registration of the order will be applied in the Sales Contract.
During the processing of each registered order, the stock availability of the products of the order is confirmed.
The status of the order is constantly updated as and when changes occur during the management of the Customer’s order.
The Customer also has the opportunity to be informed about the progress of the order, either by phone (tel: +30 210 65 65 505), or by sending an e-mail (e-mail to the email address: [email protected])
Limitations of Liability: In the context of good faith and transactional ethics, the COMPANY is not obliged to accept orders and enter into sales of products, which due to typographical or computer error, appear in the online store with an incorrect price, ie lower or higher than the current price for a duration of time. If in an order such an error in the price is found only in a part of the ordered products, then the order is valid and executed normally for the other products and is considered incomplete for the products in which the error was found, unless the items in the order are relevant, they are to be used as a whole and operate as a unit with each other and if the Customer declares that the partial fulfillment of the order does not serve their needs or interests, so the COMPANY must cancel the entire order.
In case of incorrect shipment of non-ordered products, their unconditional receipt or failure to inform the COMPANY and return of products cannot be considered as consent, acceptance, or declaration of intention to purchase them. In case that a refund is requested by the COMPANY and the Customer delays to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days then this refusal constitutes a statement of intent to purchase the items and the order is considered confirmed and the Customer owes to pay their value.
- Product availability
The Customer is informed about the availability of the products through indications that are placed on the page of each product in the online store. The COMPANY reserves the right to make its products available if they are not available at the time of the order. In this case, the COMPANY reserves the right not to accept the specific order and therefore not to prepare the sale. Any payments will be returned to the Customer without undue delay, in the same way that the Customer chose to pay for their order.
The COMPANY notifies the Customer each time the estimated delivery time of the ordered product, depending on the circumstances. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the ordered product within thirty (30) days from the confirmation of receipt of the order. However, the COMPANY reserves the right to inform the Customer in case of assistance due to reasons that make the product unavailable or for the possible (new) delivery time if there are reasons for delay in delivery. In this case, if it is deemed that the delay makes the transaction unprofitable for the Customer, the Customer is entitled to unilaterally cancel the order with a written statement (via email to [email protected]). If the order is canceled and thus the contract of sale is terminated, the COMPANY must return, without undue delay, all the money paid to it by the Customer.
Unavailability of part of the order: If the lack of availability concerns only part of the ordered products of the order, the rest of the order is executed normally, unless the products of the order are relevant, and will be used as a whole and the Customer declares that the partial execution of the order does not serve their needs or interests, in which case the COMPANY must cancel the entire order.
- Delivery of order
5.1. Place of Delivery
Free collection from a physical store: In case the Customer chooses during the submission of their order, “collection from the physical store of Pantimeless”, they will receive an electronic notification for the estimated time of receipt of the order from the said store (confirmation of receipt). The Customer is obliged to receive their order within five calendar days upon receipt of the relevant receipt notice. If the Customer does not receive the product within five (5) calendar days from the receipt of the notice to be received, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.
Delivery to the place specified by the Customer: In case the product is sent to the place chosen by the Customer, the product is delivered to an external partner – carrier and the Customer is informed electronically that the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer’s order. Any incorrect registration by the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs is not the responsibility of the COMPANY, but the Customer. If the Customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the carrier, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.
5.2. Delivery time
The delivery time of the sold products and services is determined in the order depending on the availability, and is confirmed in the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, which is at most thirty (30) days from the time of preparation of the sale, unless there is a special different agreement of the parties. confirmed in written statement by e-mail.
Force majeure: The COMPANY is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to cases that cannot be attributed to the fault of the COMPANY or due to force majeure and therefore the COMPANY is entitled to an extension of time for. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier / transportation / production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters. If such incidents last more than two (2) months, the contract of sale can be terminated by any party without compensation. If the Customer deems that they no longer have an interest in the execution of the order, they are entitled to terminate the contract of sale and the COMPANY is obliged to return the price as well as any other amount paid under the contract of sale.
- Pay on delivery
- Deposit / transfer to a bank account
- Payment with PayPal
Any delivered products remain in the ownership of the COMPANY until the final, full, and complete payment of the price to it.
- Right of withdrawal from the distance contracts based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013) – Return of products
The Customer can easily return the products they have bought from the online store because they simply changed their mind, within fourteen (14) days of receiving them. The Customer can deliver the products directly to the physical Pantimeless store or send them at their own expense to the store. In any case for online orders the Customer can before the return of the products contact via phone (tel: +30 210 65 65 505), or by sending an e-mail (e-mail to the email address: [email protected]).
In particular, the Customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store without stating the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
- (a) Within fourteen (14) calendar days from delivery (in the case of products) or receipt (when the Customer has chosen “receipt from the store”) and in the case of many goods ordered by the Customer with an order and delivered separately from the time of receipt and the latter, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter “Withdrawal”).
- (b) In the above case, the Customer must return the product exactly in the excellent condition in which it was received. In particular, the returned product must not have been used, must be in excellent condition (“as new”), as just before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, etc.) which should not have tears or damage / alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, specifications and warranties, connection cables, installation software, etc.). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are printed on the purchase document.
- (c) The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged by the COMPANY for the shipment of the product to them and the shipping costs for its return.
- (d) The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing by completing the relevant form and sending it a) by fax, b) to the email address [email protected] and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it receives it.
- (e) The Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which they notified the withdrawal to any physical Pantimeless store.
- (f) Following the statement of withdrawal, the COMPANY is obliged to return to the Customer the value received. In case of debiting the Customer by credit card, the COMPANY, once it has received the value from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any action provided. The COMPANY, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer. In case the Customer had chosen the option “collection from the store”, the refund to them will be made from the store of the COMPANY. The refund of the price due to withdrawal to the Customer will be made no later than fourteen (14) working days from the time that the COMPANY received proven knowledge of its withdrawal.
- (g) Delivery costs are not refundable only if the Customer had chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by the COMPANY.
- (h) The Customer is liable to indemnify the COMPANY, if they made use other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer compensation even with mutual offset. In case the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the Customer must pay an amount commensurate with the provided until the withdrawal statement. If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, any concluded contracts expire automatically, at no cost to the Customer.
- (j) A product that was sold with an additional gift must be returned with the additional gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the returned amount.
- Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal of par. 7
The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
- In cases where the price of the products has been paid in the physical store and in addition, the products have been received from the physical store, the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
- Products that are not suitable for return, for health reasons (eg headphones, hands free, etc.) or for hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- Products that have been used
Claims due to defect or lack of contracted status
Withdrawal does not concern defective products or products in which there is a lack of contracted quality, which are covered by their respective warranties.
9.1. Seller Liability for actual defects or lack of agreed properties
In case of liability of the COMPANY for a real defect or for lack of agreed quality of the product (“legal guarantee”), the Customer is entitled at their choice: a) to demand, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, b) to request a reduction in price or c) to withdraw from the contract of sale, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. In order for a property to be considered contracted, it must have been agreed in writing. If the Customer chooses the correction or replacement of the product, the COMPANY must make a correction or replacement in a reasonable time.
In any case that the Customer finds a defect has the opportunity to contact the online store immediately after delivery the same day or the next business day at +30 210 65 65 505 or email [email protected] If a product is declared defective by the Customer, the COMPANY expressly reserves the right to diagnose the product as defective by competent technicians.
- Final provisions
10.1 Pantimeless is in no way responsible for any claims of a legal, civil or even criminal nature or for any damage from visitors of our website or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not or the use of the internet or in reasonable inability to provide services and products available from it or from any unauthorized interference of third parties in products and / or services or information available through it. However, it has a Secure Shell Layer (SSL) system to secure transactions. It is not responsible for illegal use of a credit card by a non-holder, provided that its loss has not been declared to the bank as it is the responsibility of the Customer to keep his credit card.
10.2 Pantimeless.gr issues retail sales receipts or invoices. In the case of issuing an invoice, the following information is necessary: Name, Tax Identification Number, Tax Office, Profession, Address, Telephone.